Over the past year or so I have visited many places, some of them were amazing to see. Absolutely stunning places, so here are 10 places that were my favourite and some that I wish to visit soon.
- ABERYSTWYTH – This place has been my home on and off for five years and I love it, plain and simple. I have many bad memories but so many more good memories and they are memories that have made me who I am.
- ORVIETO (Italy) – I only spent a few hours in this beautiful place located on top a cliff so that the only way to get to the town is via a funicular railway, which was not the most fun I’ve had. This town to me is Italy. I loved it and really really want to go back and explore the cobbled streets and breathtaking views.
- ICELAND – I have never been to Iceland but I really really want to go one day, just to see the Northern Lights and see the awe-inspiring scenery.
- VENICE – DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL… Favourite place on earth.
- NEW ZEALAND – I just have to go her when I can, it looks beautiful in pictures and films that I can only imagine how amazing it is in person.
- AVIGNON (France) – So small and yet so fabulous I could spend all of my time just wandering the streets and discovering the little nooks and crannies of this old town. Even though it is a french town I had the feeling that I was back in Italy, odd but lovely at the same time.
- BARCELONA – I loved the day I spent in Barcelona three years ago. My friends and I loved our tour guide (Jake) even though it did feel like he was taking us to the back of beyond. He took us to some beautiful spots and and we saw some gorgeous views. We were three very lucky girls.
- AMSTERDAM – Such a fabulous city, I loved walking through the streets and feeling very European, Den Haag was also fantastical. It was as if I stepped through a portal and ended up in some magical world.
- WILDSCHONAU VALLEY (Austria) – What a beautiful part of the world. High up in the Austrian alps I felt like Heidi, although it was summer and there was no snow, the view of the chalets dotted over the hills, buried into the mountains like little hobbit holes. It was a magnificent site and just hope to go back there and see it when the snow has covered the town like a blanket.
- Last but not least – Out of all the places I have visited, as soon as I was on that Eurostar heading for London, all I was thinking about was getting home to my nice bed that I didn’t have to switch every other day, home cooked meals with actual plates and cutlery and all the home comforts I missed. Nothing really beats home. 😀