My friend Hannah made a New Years resolution to start reading more books. When I was trying to think of new ideas for my blog she asked me to write more reviews on the books I have read or wanted to read.
I don’t even know if I can remember 10 books that I have read 😀 but I am going to improvise and put a few of the books that I actually have but haven’t got round to finishing/starting.
- THE HOBBIT – J.R.R TOLKIEN
- LORD OF THE RINGS – J.R.R TOLKIEN
- THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING – T.H WHITE
- OUTLANDER – DIANA GABALDON
- ELIJAH’S MERMAID – ESSIE FOX
- THE STORY OF MY LIFE – CASANOVA
- THE WINTER KING – BERNARD CROMWELL
- THE BURIED GIANT – KAZUO ISHIGURO
- TREASURE ISLAND – ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
- STARDUST – NEIL GAIMAN
These are only just 10 books that I have read or want to read. After looking on my shelves and the many trips I make to Waterstones, I realized that there are so many more books that I would love to completely emerge myself into. That is why we read books, so that we can forget ourselves for a few hours and emerge ourselves into different worlds.
So here you go Hannah… Get reading 😀